Brief history of the eladio group of companies
The eladio warehouse company was born at the beginning of the 1960s in the town of Asados, Rianxo City Council, Galiza, by the hand of the couple formed by Eladio Cristobo Vicente and Pura Angueira Viturro.
In 1971 he moved his activity to Rua de Castelao de Padrón (Coruña province), concentrating his efforts on retail drugstores and the wholesale distribution of a growing catalog of products. This led to the need for a new warehouse, purchased in 1976 in the same location, with 1,350 square meters.
The promotion of sales to the public led the family to expand the facilities in 1980, with the construction of the building at numbers 27 and 29 Rua de Castelao, introducing new business areas: horticulture, gardening, decoration and hardware, establishing into a limited company in 1984.
In 2001 agrideco, lda was created. dedicated to the retail sale of garden, agricultural and DIY products, with the opening of the third store at number 25 Rua de Castelao de Padrón.
The third store, responsibility of agrideco, lda. It was opened to the public in 2013 on Rua Real de Caldas de Reis (Pontevedra province), under the eladio bricotendas brand, dedicated to DIY, garden and horticulture products, with an area of 1000 square meters.
The eladio family companies made sales for more than 1.4 million euros in 2017, with 12 employees and 3,650 m.c. of surface available for your activities.